Vardaan Foundation is a Philanthropic organization dedicated to deprived and vulnerable group of society. Owing to the objective of the Trust, the organization is generating corpus fund through membership for conducting different activities. The organization opens the avenue of the membership in the following way :
- O1 to O3 and A1 to A5 are subject to for one year from the date of registration.
- Here institution means any academic, professional, research institute or similar institution under different network.
- Here corporate company means profit making commercial company.
- Age limit of Patron member is sixty plus
- The members will also share the responsibility assigned to them under different category of members (optional)
- All the individuals and institutions under different category of membership will have the provision of exemption of income tax as applicable in the organization during the respective financial year
- " Respective Certificate of Membership will be issued"